As the area leader in Renal Care, the clinical team at Coral Harbor works in partnership with Board Certified Nephrologists, our clinical team is trained to provide specialized care and peritoneal dialysis (PD) services to patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and related diagnoses.
Preserving kidney function and preventing further decline are the primary objectives of our Chronic Kidney Disease Management program. When caught early it is possible to slow, stop or even reverse CKD depending on the cause.
Specifically, our program aims to:
- Reduce CKD Symptoms
- Decrease Disability
- Increase Quality of Life
- Promote Independence
Patients & family members benefit from:
- Consultative Visits by On Staff Nephrologists
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- PD Trained Staff
- Health Coaching
- Diabetic Management & Education
- Dietary Education
- Routine Medical Management of Associated Co-Morbidities
- Complimentary Transportation to Local Dialysis Centers if Applicable
- On-Site Community CKD Monthly Support Group Fwith Oversight by Chief of Nephrology, Hackensack Meridian Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Case Management Services
Through treatment and education, our clinical team of professionals assists patients in a better understanding of their conditions, enabling them to enjoy a greater level of independence and improved quality of life.