Our physician-led program, under the direction of both a cardiologist and pulmonologist, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with heart disease and pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions and acute respiratory failure.
Our comprehensive program features:
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Cardiologists & Pulmonologists
- 7-Day-Per-Week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory & Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care & Management
- EKGs & Echocardiograms On-Site
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies
- Piped-in 02
- Remote Telemetry
- Cardiac Inotropic Drips
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Pacemaker Assessment and Monitoring
- ZOLL LifeVest
- IV Lasix & Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Cardiac and Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management & Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
Our goal is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help our residents get well, be well and stay well.
Piped-In 02 and In-Wall Suctioning Have Arrived!
Resulting Benefit and Value for your patient population includes:
Piped in 02 Offering Quieter, More Restful Stays…
- Allows for addition of Optiflow in rehab level of care on patients using 50% FIO2 or less as well as Oxymizer therapy up to 15 lpm of continuous oxygen flow.
- Use of Optiflow enhances mucociliary function through warmed hydration resulting in enhanced mucociliary secretion clearance. This results in increased comfort allowing for reduction in work of breathing and ease of breathing.
- Respiratory therapist on staff to assist in managing medically complex patients.
In Wall Suction Offering and Allowing For:
- Increased comfort for patients with loss of oral motor control who require frequent oral yankauer suction by allowing continuous suction not previously available.
- Increased pulmonary hygiene and ease of care resulting in increased comfort and less anxiety in our tracheostomy population.
- Treatment of patients in need of bowel rest who require low continuous suction resulting in earlier patient hospital discharge.